The Embassy of the Socialist Republic of Viet Nam in the Netherlands invites all interested professionals to attend the Webinar “Netherlands-Vietnam Logistics: Identifying Opportunities and Connecting Partners” co-hosted by the Viet Nam Embassy in the Netherlands and Ministry of Industry and Trade of Viet Nam on 28th October 2021.
• Time: 09h30-12h00 (CEST) or 14h30 to 17h00 (Vietnam Time)
• Meeting platform: online (link will be sent to delegates with register email).
The speakers at this Webinar will be key Dutch partners in logistics and business representatives from VALOMA and VLA Viet Nam.
Mr. Tran Thanh Hai, Deputy Director General of the Agency of Foreign Trade of the Ministry of Industry and Trade, will give an overview speech on the logistics situation in Viet Nam and the demands for the future. There will also be Vietnamese officials from 24 provinces who are interested in developing regional logistics to attend as participants.
The Embassy would like to invite you to register for the Conference by accessing the link bit.ly/nlvnlogistics2021 or by scanning the QR code below to register (registration takes about 5 minutes).
WEBINAR NETHERLANDS-VIETNAM LOGISTICS IDENTIFYING OPPORTUNITIES AND CONNECTING PARTNERS
- Introductory Speech by Ms Vo Thi Ngoc Diep,Trade Counsellor (MC of the Webinar)
- Welcome Speech by H.E Pham Viet Anh, Ambassador of Viet Nam to the Netherlands
- Opening Speech by Mr. Tran Thanh Hai, Deputy Director-General of Agency of Foreign Trade,
Ministry of Industry and Trade
Session 1: Logistics Infrastructure: Viet Nam’s Situation and Experiences from the Netherlands
- Vietnam’s logistics planning practice, the outstanding demands
- Mr. Dao Trong Khoa, Permanent Vice President of Viet Nam Logistics Association
- Mr. Le Quang Trung, Vice President of Viet Nam Logistics Association
- Dutch experiences/solutions in logistics infrastructure planning and construction
- Speaker from Amsterdam Schiphol Airport
- Mr. Adson Hofman, Area Manager South-East Asia STC International
- Q&A (15 mins)
Session 2: Logistics Management Experience and Logistics Human Resource Training
- Practice of logistics management and training of Vietnamese logistics human resources
- Ms. Trinh Thi Thu Hương, Vice President of VALOMA
- Mr. Tran Chi Dzung, Head of Training Department of VALOMA
- Dutch solutions and recommendations
- Mr. Jasper Hoes, Business Manager, Port of Rotterdam International
- Speaker from STC
- Q&A (15 mins)
- Wrap-up and Recommendations by Ms Vo Thi Ngoc Diep,Trade Counsellor
- Concluding Speech by Ambassador of Vietnam to the Netherlands
This webinar is supported by the Netherlands Vietnam Chamber of Commerce